Before you register, please be sure that your child meets our eligibility requirements for the 2014-2015 Season:
- Players must live or attend school in one of these communities: Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Westmont or Willowbrook.
- Minimum age: Child must be age 4 by July 31, 2014.
- See Chart below for division placement information.
If your child is eligible to play in Region 210, please follow these steps:
- Print the Registration Checklist. This document contains step-by-step instructions on how to register your child to play AYSO soccer in Region 210. Click Here for registration checklist.
- Bring your completed forms to one of the in person registration events at the Hinsdale Community House, Wednesday, May 4, 2014 11am-3pm or Sunday, May 21, 2014, 6-9pm
- Players and volunteers (coaches, referees and board members) must fill out their registration forms on our national database, eAYSO. Please use the following link to go directly to the eAYSO website:
Placement in AYSO Region 210 Divisions
Fall 2014 / Spring 2015
Division Date of Birth
U5 August 1, 2009 through July 31, 2010
U6 August 1, 2008 through July 31, 2009
U7 August 1, 2007 through July 31, 2008
U8 August 1, 2006 through July 31, 2007
U9 August 1, 2005 through July 31, 2006
U10 August 1, 2004 through July 31, 2005
U12 August 1, 2002 through July 31, 2004
U14 August 1, 2000 through July 31, 2002
U16 August 1, 1998 through July 31, 2000*
U19 August 1, 1995 through July 31, 19978
*AYSO Region 210 combines the U16 division into U19, so all high-school aged players are together in one division.
If you have any questions or problems with your registration, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com