Click here for 10 reasons why you should volunteer to become an AYSO Referee.
SIGN UP NOW!
Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Training Dates
November 23 & 24
TWO day Intermediate Referee Training
course roster # is 201305361
Course will be held at Courtyard by Marriott, 1801 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview 60025. Start time: 9:00 a.m. both days.
End time will be 3:00 pm on Saturday and 3:00 pm on Sunday.
Attendance on BOTH days is required to satisfy certification requirements.
Written test will be offered. No physical test is required. The written test is challenging...study your AYSO National Rules & Regs, Fouls and Misconduct, Restarts...really!
How to sign up for an AYSO Referee training course in advance:
1. Log into eAYSO.org
2. Place mouse cursor over My eAYSO menu [blue bar at top of page]
3. Click Course Sign Up
4. Enter Search criteria using drop down pick lists
a) State IL
b) Section 6
c) Area C
5. Click Search
6. Use radio button to select course to register
7. Click Course Sign Up
8. Use radio button to select your volunteer record
9. click Add attendee to program roster
10. Added Successfully message will appear at top of page
11. Log out
Please refer to the Goal Safety check list and the Field Inspection hazard list documents.
Click here for the FIFA laws. Click here for the FIFA laws (Spanish version).
For Referee Training Outside of Region 210 or Have Questions?
Contact the Regional Referee Administrator, Cliff Vachlon at RefAdmin@aysohinsdale.org