Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Coach Training in Region 210 - TBD for Spring 2014
Advanced registration required. See below instructions to register via eayso.org
How to sign up for an AYSO coach training course in advance:
1. Log into eAYSO.org
2. Place mouse cursor over My eAYSO menu [blue bar at top of page]
3. Click Course Sign Up
4. Enter Search criteria using drop down pick lists
a) State IL
b) Section 6
c) Area C
5. Click Search
6. Use radio button to select course to register
7. Click Course Sign Up
8. Use radio button to select your volunteer record
9. click Add attendee to program roster
10. Added Successfully message will appear at top of page
11. Log out
For Coach Training Outside of Region 210 contact Alan Zhang at email@example.com for further information
Please click here for Region 210 Quick Reference Guide.
Please click here for Parent Athlete Concussion Information Sheet
Please click here for CDC “Heads Up” Concussion Action Plan.
Please click here for the CDC’s free Heads Up Online Training Course.
Please click here for participation release form.
Please click here for the Incident Report Form.
Coaches please refer to the Goal Safety check list and the Field Inspection hazard list documents.
Please click here for Region 210 Coach Kick Off Meeting presentation